[Epitesz-barkacs] 1 Wattos gamma stirling mint hőforrás

magus3 maguspr at freestart.hu
2008. Aug. 23., Szo, 09:38:41 CEST

egy alacsony hőfokon menő "gamma stirling" megfordítva, motorral megtekert
ketyere mennyire melegedne fel a "meleg oldalon"

pl:
pl az alábbi 1Wattos
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/1/19/180px-MM-7_
Stirling_Engine_1.jpg

*******
http://www.sensi.org/~svo/stirling/

Low Temperature Difference Stirling Engine

The red thing counterbalances the weight of pistons, somewhat. After all
tweakings, the thing runs approximately 30 minutes (I once got 40!) on a
little 200ml glass jar of freshly boiled water. The first ever assembly
would barely turn at temperatures high above water boiling point, at which
plastic is melting already. I went a long way between first attempt and
final result. The speed of this engine is not shocking, it tops at about
100RPM, maybe slightly more, then slows down and halts when it's nearing
some 20-30 rpm.
*******