[Epitesz-barkacs] BIOS [Volt: hardver segítség kellene - END]

Dienes József dienes.jozsef at rh.uni-obuda.hu
2010. Ápr. 12., H, 18:39:12 CEST

Hali!

2010.04.12. 17:22-kor jhidvegi irta:

> Vérszemet kaptam. Ha valaki leírná nekem magánban, hogy biost hogy kell
> frissíteni, azt megköszönném. Nem csinálom ettől meg még, csak érdekel.

Minden alaplapot másképpen, a Tiedet így:

http://www.asrock.com/MB/download.asp?Model=P4VM8&o=XP

»Updating BIOS Procedures
1. Create a bootable system floppy disk.
2. Download an updated ASRock BIOS file (WinZip format with .zip file
    extension) from the web site, unzip the BIOS file and save both
    ASRFLASH.EXE utility and BIOS file to the disk you created in step 1.
3. Boot from the disk you created in step 2.
4. At the "A:\" prompt, type ASRFLASH, hit space bar once, and type
    BIOS file name then press <Enter>. For example:
    A:\ASRFLASH  K7S41GX2.00 <Enter>
    then you will see a message "Please wait for BIOS loading ROM".
5. After 30 seconds, you will see the message "Flash ROM Update
    Completed - Pass", then you have finished upgrading the BIOS.
6. After finishing upgrading the BIOS, please remove the floppy disk.
    Restart your system and press <F2> to enter the BIOS setup utility
    during boot up.
7. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press <Enter>
    to continue.
8. Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press <Enter> to exit the BIOS
    setup utility.
9. Now, system is booting up with new BIOS

Az eleje az, hogy csinálni kell egy DOS-os bootfloppy-t.

Tovább is van, mondjam még? :)

Egyébként egy oldallal előtte ezt írják:

Please read below information before download or update BIOS:
We don't recommend users to update BIOS while the system is
running well. For any damages caused by improper operation of
downloading or updating BIOS, ASRock® assumes no responsibility.

Még így is érdekel? :-)

Józsi