[Java lista] netbeans 5.5 rc1

Peter Fabian -Sun ONE Peter.Fabian at Sun.COM
2006. Okt. 4., Sze, 12:04:25 CEST

"as you all know the NetBeans 5.5 codebase is frozen and we have
published the first Release Candidate build yesterday. So it's the right
time now to open the final Community Acceptance survey. This research is
the primary purpose of the NetCAT program and we really need your
feedback on the NetBeans 5.5 RC1 build as you all together represent to
some extent the whole NetBeans user base. The survey will be closed on
Sunday - October 15th, 2006 midnight last timezone but we would
appreciate if you could complete it sooner.

   So, once you familiarize yourself with the RC1 please find 5 minutes,
login at netbeans.org and fill out the survey. This time it's available
for everyone registered!

   http://qa.netbeans.org/processes/cat/55/ca_survey.html"