[Java lista] Writing a number as Hungarian words

Brandon Ulrich bulrich at b2international.com
2007. Dec. 5., Sze, 16:11:05 CET

Hi all,

Thanks for the helpful advice.

We have native Hungarian speakers here who can write the code; I was mostly
hoping to avoid reinventing the wheel by reusing an existing routine. Since
this is a common requirement across many domains, I thought that someone
might know of an existing open-source solution that already handled the set
of EU languages.

Oh well, I guess we'll write it ourselves...

Thanks again,
Brandon