[Java lista] Google Summer of Code 2007

Brandon Ulrich bulrich at b2international.com
2007. Már. 23., P, 13:58:23 CET

Hi,

B2 international is active in Eclipse development, specifically the Eclipse
Open Healthcare Framework, where we have three committers. One or more of
these committers will become Eclipse mentors for the Google Summer of Code
2007 if we find anyone suitable in Budapest willing to spend the summer
coding with us. The contribution would be donated to Eclipse OHF, where it
is used by international standards bodies and governmental healthcare
organizations.

Google pays students a stipend of $4500 for the program for three months of
work.

Please contact us ASAP if you are interested, after reading through the
requirements below.

Cheers,
Brandon

Brandon Ulrich, bulrich at b2international.com