[Java lista] open positions

istvan.benedek at gmail.com istvan.benedek at gmail.com
2007. Május. 19., Szo, 00:42:49 CEST

Adam Mace-től kaptam ma egy levelet egy munkalehetőségről, sajnos nem áll
módomban elfogadni mert remekül érzem magam a jelenlegi munkahelyemen...

Hátha valakit érdekel:

Huxley Associates Client is currently looking for an Eclipse Plug-in
Developer. You will be working for a Multi National Award Winning client
based in the South West. You will need to have experience with developing
plug-ins for Eclipse. Also experience with Java, XML. You will be working in
a team of successful developers developing a generation modelling tool.

Location: South West

Type: Contract

Regards,

Adam Mace

ICT Division

Huxley Associates

0117 927 7100

a.mace at huxley.com

http://www.huxley.com

Brad Milsontol pedig a kovetkezot kaptam:

Hello.
My name is Brad Milson, I represent Remas Developers Inc. company. We need
representatives in Hungary for full and part-time jobs (2 positions are
available). We do not ask for any money, we are reputable company operating
in Latvia.
You will get:
- 3000 EUR guaranteed monthly income
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your dependents. You
will be receiving an Remas Developers Inc. Medicine card and all the
paperwork in
2 weeks after successfully completing your probation period.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
You have to be honest,loyal, responsible and hard-working.
You have to comply with all reasonable and lawful instructions provided to
you by our company.
You need 5-7 hours during the week for communication.
Residential address to receive correspondence (if any).
Computer w/internet connection.
Please, reply to support at remasdevelopers.com if you are interested and I
will send you job details.
Thanks
Brad Milson
Remas Developers Inc.

Best regards,

István Benedek

Software Engineer

B2 International Ltd.

Budapest office, Hungary (GMT+1)

Madach Square 3, Floor 3

1075 Budapest

Hungary

Cell phone           : +36 (70) 375-4286

E-mail                : ibenedek at b2international.com

Homepage           : http://www.b2international.com