[Java lista] [JOB] Intland Software is looking for Java developers

Aron Gombas aron.gombas at midori.hu
2008. Jan. 13., V, 11:10:18 CET

Java developers at Intland Software build the Jolt finalist product
"CodeBeamer" - used by Sun, T-Systems, ASUS, Continental, etc.

We are now looking for new members to our engineering team.

You:
* Spring (IoC, MVC) (Struts 1 is a plus)
* MySQL or Postgres or Oracle
* Tomcat (appservers are pluses)
* JUnit or TestNG & TDD
* iBATIS, Velocity are plus
* good English (good German is a plus)
* SVN or CVS or some other VCS
* experience with issue tracking systems, wikis, distributed VCS are pluses
* can start as soon as possible
* can operate in e-worker mode (work from home)

Intland:
* product development on a Jolt finalist product
* agile, jeans-and-tshirt startup environment
* competitive salary based on experience

Send a resume/LinkedIn profile/etc. to aron.gombas at intland.com