[Java lista] [JOB] First Level Support & Test Engineer - Intland Software

Aron Gombas aron.gombas at midori.hu
2008. Júl. 16., Sze, 14:40:01 CEST

Intland Software (http://www.intland.com) builds the Jolt finalist
product "CodeBeamer" - used by Sun, T-Systems, ASUS, Continental, etc.

We are experiencing rapid growth, and are now looking for a
First Level Support and Test Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include customer technical support to our prestigious
international clients (primarily), test- and web application development.
The job starts with an initial training in Stuttgart, Germany.

Both junior and senior applicants are welcome!

You (not all, but as much as possible of):
* basic Java, SQL knowledge
* Linux, win32 system administration
* MySQL, Oracle administration
* Subversion, CVS administration (preferably other VCS)
* Tomcat adminisration (preferably other containers)
* handling massive amount of email and IM communication
* good writing in English (good spoken English, German is plus)
* strong troubleshooting skills
* willingness to learn

Intland:
* product development on a Jolt finalist product
* agile, jeans-and-tshirt startup environment, without the corporate hassle

Compensation: competitive salary based on skills & experience
Location: Budapest or Stuttgart (telecommuting considered!)
Start date: immediately

Send a resume or LinkedIn profile to aron.gombas at intland.com