[Java lista] Java developers wanted in Szeged

Frank Gerhardt fg at gerhardtinformatics.com
2008. Már. 25., K, 17:36:24 CET

Sorry if you receive it twice. I'm not sure if the first mail went
through, so I send it again.
-------

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for several Java developers in Szeged.

Gerhardt Informatics Kft. is a professional services company
based in Szeged. Clients are typically located in Germany,
Austria and Switzerland.

The focus of Gerhardt Informatics is on Eclipse technologies,
see www.eclipse.org. This includes the Eclipse Rich Client
Platform (RCP), Rich AJAX  Platform (RAP) and others.
Gerhardt Informatics is a member of the Eclipse Foundation,
in fact the first and only one in Hungary.

Your work
- development of Eclipse plug-ins and Rich Client
    Platform (RCP) applications
- requirements analysis
- software design
- implementation
- testing

Required profile
- programming Java (or better)
- ability to work self-directed
- creativity
- intelligence
- soft skills
- communication skills
- software quality ethics
- delivery attitude (produce working software on time)
- English good in speaking and writing

If you are interested, please send me an email with your CV.

Kind regards,

Frank Gerhardt.

--
Dr. Frank Gerhardt

Gerhardt Informatics Kft., Adam u. 9, 6753 Szeged, Hungary
Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Szeged, Hungary
HRB-Nr./Commercial Registery No.:  06-09-010204
Umsatzsteuer-Id/VAT registration number: HU 13592417
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Frank Gerhardt, Borbala Gerhardt

In Deutschland:
Orplidstr. 17, 70597 Stuttgart, Germany
fon/fax +49-711-9073963 mobile +49-177-757 8658

http://www.GerhardtInformatics.com
--
SENS-Experte http://www.SoftwareExperts.de