[Java lista] June Eclipse DemoCamp

Brandon Ulrich bulrich at b2international.com
2008. Május. 19., H, 15:02:18 CEST

Hi all,

We're organizing another Eclipse DemoCamp to take place in Budapest
around the end of June. We had a lot of interest and participation in
the last DemoCamp and hope to see the same turnout for this one. If
you'd like to attend or present, please add your name to the Eclipse
registration wiki page [1]. If you're wondering what a "DemoCamp" is,
please see [2]. If you're curious about the types of demos and
previous participants, please see [3].

If you have any questions or are planning to do a presentation, please
drop send a note to either me (English/German) or Orsi (Hungarian).

Thanks!
Brandon

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition/Budapest
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition