[Java lista] agile development

Cserep Janos cserepj at szeretgom.hu
2009. Aug. 11., K, 22:54:26 CEST

Egy kis olvasnivaló:

"I'm gradually coming to the conclusion that software engineering is
an idea whose time has come and gone.

Software development is and always will be somewhat experimental. The
actual software construction isn't necessarily experimental, but its
conception is. And this is where our focus ought to be. It's where our
focus always ought to have been.

(...)

I can publicly acknowledge what I've slowly, gradually realized over
the last 5 to 10 years of my career as a software developer: what we
do is craftsmanship, not engineering. And I can say this proudly,
unashamedly, with nary a shred of self-doubt. "