[Javalist] Java fejleszto london

György Szimeonov szimeonov.gy at gmail.com
2013. Okt. 22., K, 17:01:57 CEST

Cegunkhoz Londonba Java fejlesztot keresunk, ha valakit erdekel
jelentkezzen nalam privatban.

Role:
    We are looking to hire experienced Java developers to build up the
backend system for our gaming platform. Responsibilities will include
working with key stakeholders to understand the latest business
requirements, writing appropriate unit tests, architecting a suitable
solution, writing the necessary code
and taking part in peer code reviews.
Requirements:
As well as excellent written and oral communication skills, the candidate
would be expected to show a
strong understanding of:
● Java EE
● Spring (version 3 or later)
● Hibernate or JPA (version 2 or later)
● Enterprise design patterns
● TDD

It is also essential that the candidate has, at minimum, four years of
professional Java development
experience in a team environment. At least two years of experience must
have been spent developing
enterprise software.
Finally, the candidate must have a genuine interest in the industry and
aforementioned technology
stack, a trait quantified by their ability to stay uptodate
with the latest developments and best
practices.
Desirables
In addition to the requirements listed above, candidates would be at an
advantage if they could show that
they have:
● Experience with working in an agile environment
● Experience with refactoring complex codebases

Benefits
● Up to 10% annual bonus
● 25 days of holiday per year
● Private Bupa healthcare
● Discounted gym membership
● Company phone/tablet
● Social club
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...