[Javalist] Java Programmers Competition 2016 IPPC

NextHackerTeam team at nexthacker.com
2015. Okt. 21., Sze, 16:40:06 CEST

Hello

I am Alex for Next Hacker team and I would like to inform you about the
Next Hacker IPPC 2016, the international Java programmers Competition
that will take place from 26.02.2016 to 27.02.2016 in Berlin Germany.

I would like to ask you if there is a way to announce the competition to
your users?
We would be grateful for cooperation with you.
I'll be at your disposal for anything you might need.

Warm Greetings

Alex Tsak

www.nexthacker.com

NEXTHACKER IPPC LTD

Miami - 201 South Biscayne Boulevard - USA / Athens - Prasinou Lofou-
Theatre Square (Minoti)- Greece / Sofia - Business Center Evrotur 2 -
Bulgaria

Tel. +30 211 2104995

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...