[Java lista] könyv?

Aron Gombas aron at demoscene.hu
2007. Jan. 22., H, 15:42:00 CET

Ez talan az elozoek melle kiegeszitonek:

http://www.amazon.com/Expert-One-Design-Development-Programmer/dp/0764543857

Regi(!) konyv, de szamomra eddig az egyik legizgalmasabb Java-s iras volt.
A reprezentativ velemeny az Amazon-rol:

"Even though this book is named "J2EE design and development", it seems to
be much more than that. This seems to be the book in which the author
attempted to put, in a crystallized form, most of his expertise not just
in J2EE (that would be trivial), but in programming and (particularly)
architecture in general. Given that the author is a true expert in the
field (this is clear after reading just a few pages), this book has a
value beyond anything I can express here in my words. I learned from this
book more than from any other book on programming and architecture, with a
possible exception of GOF "Design Patterns" classics."

 Regards,

 Aron

 java_blog.hu: http://www.midori.hu/en/blog_hu.html