[Java lista] Intland Software is looking for Java Developers (Budapest or Stuttgart or telecommuting)

Aron Gombas aron.gombas at midori.hu
2008. Aug. 4., H, 15:46:09 CEST

Intland Software (http://www.intland.com) builds the Jolt finalist
product "codeBeamer" - used by Sun, T-Systems, ASUS, Continental, etc.

We are experiencing rapid growth, and are now looking for
Java developers to join our engineering team.

You (not all, but as much as possible of):
* Spring (IoC, MVC) (Struts 1 is a plus)
* MySQL or Postgres or Oracle
* Tomcat (appservers are pluses)
* JUnit or TestNG & TDD
* iBATIS, Velocity are plus
* good English (good German is a plus)
* SVN or CVS or some other VCS
* experience with issue tracking systems, wikis, distributed VCS are pluses
* can start as soon as possible

Intland:
* product development on a Jolt finalist product
* agile, jeans-and-tshirt startup environment, without the corporate hassle

Compensation: competitive salary based on skills & experience
Location: Budapest or Stuttgart (telecommuting considered!)
Start date: immediately

Send a resume or LinkedIn profile to aron.gombas at intland.com