[Java lista] Szeged Eclipse Demo Camp, Thursday, June 26th

Frank Gerhardt fg at gerhardtinformatics.com
2008. Jún. 23., H, 11:44:10 CEST

Hi all,

this week the new 3.4 version of Eclipse will be released (codename
Ganymede). The Eclipse Foundation sponsors Demo Camps around the world
to celebrate this release.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition

On June 26th there will be a Demo Camp in Szeged, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition/Szeged

You are all invited to join us at the Demo Camp. If you are working with
Eclipse, consider give a demo!

If you plan to attend, please add you name to the wiki or send us an
email so that we can guess how much beer we will need.

Kind regards,

Frank.

--
Dr. Frank Gerhardt

Gerhardt Informatics Kft., Adam u. 9, 6753 Szeged, Hungary

Eclipse Foundation Member

Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Szeged, Hungary
HRB-Nr./Commercial Registery No.:  06-09-010204
Umsatzsteuer-Id/VAT registration number: HU 13592417
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Frank Gerhardt, Borbala Gerhardt

In Deutschland:
Orplidstr. 17, 70597 Stuttgart, Germany
fon/fax +49-711-9073963 mobile +49-177-757 8658

http://www.GerhardtInformatics.com
--
Looking for work? http://gerhardtinformatics.com/jobs