[Java lista] Szeged Eclipse Demo Camp, Thursday, November 30th

Frank Gerhardt fg at gerhardtinformatics.com
2008. Okt. 22., Sze, 14:35:23 CEST

Hi all,

the Eclipse Foundation is holding another set of Demo Camps all around
the world. Join us for interesting presentations and free beer and food.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008

On November 30th there will be a Demo Camp in Szeged, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008/Szeged

You are all invited to join us at the Demo Camp. If you are working with
Eclipse, consider giving a demo!

If you plan to attend, please add you name to the wiki page or send us
an email so that we can guess how much beer we will need.

Kind regards,

Frank.

--
Dr. Frank Gerhardt

Gerhardt Informatics Kft., Adam u. 9, 6753 Szeged, Hungary

Eclipse Foundation Member

Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Szeged, Hungary
HRB-Nr./Commercial Registery No.:  06-09-010204
Umsatzsteuer-Id/VAT registration number: HU 13592417
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Frank Gerhardt, Borbala Gerhardt

In Deutschland:
Orplidstr. 17, 70597 Stuttgart, Germany
fon/fax +49-711-9073963 mobile +49-177-757 8658

http://www.GerhardtInformatics.com
--
Looking for work? http://gerhardtinformatics.com/jobs