[Java lista] Szeged Eclipse Demo Camp, Thursday, OCTOBER 30th (not November)

Frank Gerhardt fg at gerhardtinformatics.com
2008. Okt. 22., Sze, 21:50:15 CEST

Oops, sorry, the date is OCTOBER 30th, on the web page I corrected it
already. Sorry about that.

Frank.

--
Dr. Frank Gerhardt

Gerhardt Informatics Kft., Eclipse Foundation member
Adam u. 9, 6753 Szeged, Hungary
Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Szeged, Hungary
HRB-Nr./Commercial Registery No.:  06-09-010204
Umsatzsteuer-Id/VAT registration number: HU 13592417
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Frank Gerhardt, Borbala Gerhardt

In Deutschland:
Orplidstr. 17, 70597 Stuttgart, Germany
fon/fax +49-711-9073963 mobile +49-177-757 8658

http://www.GerhardtInformatics.com
--
SENS-Experte http://www.SoftwareExperts.de